Clue #10: Red Hot Chili Peppers

"give it away, give it away, give it away now."

That song was an anthem in my high school days.

I still don't get the lyrics, but who cares? The pulsing beat, the driving rhythm of the lyrics maes you want to give...
give...
give...

"Give it away give it away give it away now!"

For those of you guessing I'm giving something away, you're on the right track. You can't create a crazy addiction if you don't.

Yes, it something more than my weekly ezine.
No, it's not something specifically targeted to direct sales consultants.

But something giving away is only HALF of creating an addiction. I've outlined the rest of it in previous clues.

Each clue gives you glimpses of what I'm about to do.

Yes, it's a bit shocking.
Yes, there's a reward system built into it (but not necessarily an affiliate program)

Things are getting kicked up a notch. In direct sales, it's nothing you've ever seen done before. In business, I'm bringing coaching to a whole new level.

You'll find out more in a few hours. In the meantime, are you guys going to let Lauren run away with the guesses?