You, too, can Be The Next Best Selling Author

I'm hooked on Mark Joyner. His marketing, his approach to building client relationships, and the fact that he's gonna make me the next best selling author in the world.

Okay, well, almost.

It's YOU that will make me the next best selling author in the world.
Between now and February 26, I need you to go to my video entry for the bethenextbestsellingauthor.com competition and watch my video.

Mark Joyner, the braniac behind Simpleology.com, asked us to compose a short (2 minutes or less) video with our own original content (writing) that talks about either the funniest moment in our life, or the most life changing moment in our life.

Yeah, that sounds redundant to me, too, but that's how he worded it.

There will be three winners. One from each of those categories, and then the most viewed video - regardless of entry theme.

So I'm going for the sure thing. Please watch my video and vote for it, leave a comment, or generally tell me how you feel about the content. This is my FIRST public video editing project, so if it's lousy, be nice. I also wrote the music, which you can find on my Child of God CD (now available on i-tunes, can you dig it?).

I'll post the video below if you're in a hurry, but if you'll go leave comments at YouTube, I'd really appreciate it. And if you want to post your own video and become the next best selling author, go for it - the world can never have enough authors. The more we read, the more we learn. The more we learn, the more we earn.

What is my most life changing moment? This is some soul bearing stuff here. I invite you to take a look.