Crazy Little Thing called BLOG

So I've been posting periodically on a Myspace Blog. Then it struck me that I should really spend more time learning about Blogs.

I have umpteen gajillion websites that I run, maintain, manage or otherwise have substantial interest in (no umpteen gajillion is not the exact number - but it's close).

So this year, I'm committing to actually build a REAL blog. All those groovy timeline posts from lisamrobbin.com will eventually get migrated over here to the 'blogosphere' and archived as appropriate.

The new content will all be posted over here. Crazy, no? So here's my first post of the year. Like it?

Does it make my butt look big? Don't answer that!

The new year is actually moving pleasantly foreward. As I stare down the barrel of being 33 (ZOINKS!) in a couple of days, I'm facing new challenges and loving it - mostly.

Okay, somedays I'm not loving it so much. but you get the idea.

So back to blogging...

I just completed a free course by Mark Joyner called Simple-ology 101. It's free, and it's all about "The Science of Getting What You Want" - as if there aren't enough "Law of Attraction" type projects on the market. BUT, this is a little different, and the Daily Praxes are actually improving my brain power - which doesn't take much, I'll admit.

At any rate, he's got a course on blogging, and you know me, I'm a sucker for learning stuff. So...

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog. can you say I love useful free stuff?

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free - or not. The choice is yours. But If I'm a gazillionaire after I finish reviewing it, and you're not, don't come crying to me!