Birthday Parties, Sales, and Saying Goodbye

I don't normally "do sales". I certainly don't broadcast them publicly very often.

I feel like I'm discounting the quality of my products when I "slash prices" and offer incredible savings on my products.

However, I have a very special circumstance that warrants doing something incredible.

My son turns 13 today. The BIG 1-3. But today's both his birthday party and his going away party.

See Forest has been struggling not only with teenage hormones, but also some emotional problems and mental health issues that have placed him and our family in harm's way more times than I care to count.

I can share this with you because he has consented to co-author a book with me about this ordeal. For the next couple of years, Forest will be in a camp program for boys with emotional problems. As a mom, this is the toughest thing I've ever done. It's
probably also the smartest thing I could ever do for my son.

You can read the details on my new website.

But here's the situation: the program costs nearly $24,000 a year - and we found out our insurance doesn't cover any of it. Big surprise, right?

And he starts December 31, so I have a lot of motvation to do something a little bit drastic.

Here's the link to get the print edition of Home Party Solution at more than 50% off.


If you want the 3.0 edition at the 1.0 price, you need to act fast. We can deliver as many copies as you can purchase, but the deadline for this "sale" is December 31 - the day Forest goes to camp.

I'm not one to ask for handouts. We don't have fifty grand just lying around, either. So here's the best of both worlds.

It may sound a little desperate, but hey, it's my kid. If it means looking a little foolish in order to save his life, that's a small price to pay. If it was your kid, what would you do?

If you've ever considered buying the book, now's the absolute best time to do it. You'll also get a special coupon you can use for a complimentary copy of our book when it's completed (but that won't be until after he graduates from the program).

It's the least I can do to say thanks.

Click here to purchase the book


There's no limited quantities on this. You can order as few or as many as you'd like. It's a great book to have in your leadership lending library for your consultants. The book offers step-by-step instruction on building your online presence quickly and effectively. Online marketing isn't just social media, folks, and this book covers all the basics in an easy to read, step-by-step approach.

So that's the reason I've been kind of incognito for the last month. We've been finalizing all the details on his enrollment, and that's kind of kept me out of the public eye for a bit.

And yes, that means next year will see some big changes for me and my family. I hope you'll stick around, because even with this ordeal, you're going to see some pretty incredible stuff coming out of our company!