The Big Winners: 12 week challenge contest

Okay, This was a lot harder than I thought!

There were a bunch of entries I had to hand submit near the end of the contest, but I got them all in.

I then used the random number generator at Random.org to draw the numbers (based on the order you were posted on my blog). Remember, you had to post AND sign up on the mailing list so that I could track your entry.

Here are the winners (as you posted to the blog):

The following posts win a Free 30 minute marketing strategy session with me ($175 real value):
Bert
brenda
vicki
ivette
Karen (post #15)
Alva
Karen (post #4)
Hariette
Jo C
Colorado Chocolatier

5 winners of FREE access to my 12 week challenge program:
Lorian
Pure Romance Holly
Shawnasie
Tamera James
Donna Young

Grand Prize winner - the 30 minute strategy session AND FREE access to my 12 week challenge program:
Michelle Hostetter

Congratulations to everyone that entered! An email will be going out tomorrow to all the entrants with details on how to claim your prizes.

This was so much fun - and informational. Look for further updates on my blog as we answer the very questions you posed for growing your business online.