Breakthroughs Are Often Disguised as Breakdowns

If your whole world tipped on it's axis 3 degrees, what would you do?

What if your whole world dried up and blew away?

Welcome to December, 2008 for me!

In the last 2 weeks, my entire upline at my primary company was dismissed due to breach of contract - the problem? Recruiting downline members into a new biz op using genealogy lists while they were still associated with my company.

We lost 6 Director-level leaders in our state which could be an incredible blow to my business.
Essentially, I am "leaderless".
But honestly, I'm dancing in the streets.
The dead weight is finally gone. YAHOO!

Then I got word that a coaching client was now without a direct sales company because they're closing at the end of the month.
She's also dancing in the streets.

Why?
Because we're both using the concepts of personal branding to grow our reach even in hat would seem like hard times.

But also, because we recognize that BIG Breakthroughs are often disguised as breakdowns.

You know:
Whenever God closes a door...

That's TRUE even more now than ever before. The problem most of us have is that we're too busy looking at the closed door - and knocking on it - that we don't hear or see the window open.

Don't keep staring at a closed door - look for a window!

What's happening for me? Because of the recent changes, I now have more opportunities to create a name for myself in this area - lead training and grow a new culture that doesn't include dead weight.

Plus my new coaching system - Build a Better Customer is slated for release in early 2009 - and having the ability to devote my time to helping others create teh same level of freedom just jumped incrementally.

Can you say excited?
December really came in like a lion for me - and it seemed to be NOT in a good way. But when I stopped staring at a closed door (which didn't last long, I'll admit), The big gaping picture window sure looked inviting.

Where's your window?