Presidential Candidate Exposed!

You know what they say...

If you want something done right, do it yourself!





Okay, I'm sure you've figured out I'm not REALLY running for President, although I chuckle at the idea of having an old lady tattoo a tramp stamp on her backside with my name on it!

But this viral marketing video is taking the nation by storm and yes, you too can get in on the fun.

Hey Mark! Any chance of seeing you "run for Prez"? You'd get my vote! Maybe if Don Williamson had something like this going on for his campaign, it might stimulate a little more interest.

Hee hee.

Viral marketing is a powerful tool. You can use video - or other means of transference to build a powerful word-of-mouth reputation online and off.
Establishing trust is based in getting people to know you and like you. I've written about this before, but ultimately, it's the measuring stick by which all interactions take place. People have to feel like they know, like and trust you in order to want to do business with you and create what I call an Affirmative Buying Decision with you.

Buying can be anything, essentially it's an affirmative agreement to your offer - whatever your offer is. It could be dining out, it could be a movie, it could be buying a new car.

It could be getting your vote for president.