Touching All the Bases Revisited

There are times in your life when you're faced with the challenge:

Do the right thing, and risk losing out on something you really want.

--OR--

Do nothing, and earn your heart's desire.

These girls are simply amazing - and a lesson to all of us.

Yes, I cried when I watched this video. That's why I'm sharing it with you. But also, because it's the right thing to do.



So let me pose this to you:

How often have you overlooked something because it was more inconvenient to do the right thing ans report it?

What do your children see when you don't think they're looking?

How is your sleep at night? Restful? Wakeful?

This was a ball game that MAYBE 100 people got to see. What do you do when no one is looking?

This was a powerful lesson to me. And I guess I'm on a quasi-mission to share that power with others.

Character is built in the moments when we think little and act foolishly. It's also built in the moments when we think hard and act courageously.

This video was shared with me by my upline. Why do you think she did that? Her message to me was "this is so inspiring" - but it's so much more than that.
It's an example of how business should be run EVERY day - even when people aren't looking.

Are you touching all the bases in your business? Are you looking at what needs to be done - and not just putting out fires, doing the minimum, or something worse?

Are you so concerned about this month's quota and winning that award, that you overlook the fact that your client truly CAN'T afford to make a purchase at this time? Do you see them as more than just a stepping stone to what's next?

In our community, the mayor has decided to throw his hat into the ring for Governor.

Heaven forbid. The only good thing that I think would come of it, is that he wouldn't be our mayor anymore.

He's a classic example of someone that doesn't touch all the bases - out for himself, his own benefits and gains - he's a convicted criminal, which only adds insult to injury!

And I think about how he must conduct his business, and what he's like when no one's looking. And I pray on a daily basis that I'll NEVER turn out like that.

What about you?