Best Selling Author BluePrint Update

You'll notice this is my second post today - which hardly ever happens, but this is critical, I think.

For those of you that have visited my youtube video entry for the bethenextbestsellingauthor.com competition, thank you so much.

For those of you that didn't. there's still a little bit of time left!

The reason I'm throwing that last-minute plug in there is because the deadline for entries is tomorrow. The competition ends, and Mark Joyner's latest addition to the Simpleology family goes live tomorrow night.

But here's what makes it so important:
If you've ever wanted to get an insider's track on being a best-selling author, Mark's new Simpleology Bestseller Blueprint is amazing in ways I can't begin to describe. But you can learn all about it in more detail with the FREE teleseminar prep-school he's hosting tomorrow night before the product launch.

I've already signed up for my slot. I hope you'll join me.

Why am I shamelessly promoting a program about becoming an author? Simple. Being recognized as a best-selling author establishes credibility faster than you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

And Mark's blueprint is exactly that. He's taken the best advice from people who've done it and condensed it into a step-by-step plan to take you from zero to bestseller in true simpleology style.

He's also promised a ton of early bird freebies and bonuses for people who purchase with in the first 2 hours of launch (I'm also offering a special rebate for my subscribers).

But more important than the product is this teleseminar. Mark's hooked up with Frank Rumbauskas - the best selling author of Never Cold Call Again: Achieve Sales Greatness Without Cold Calling, and Dr. Joe Vitale, aka Mr. Fire. Both of these guys are going to reveal some incredible insights into what it takes to crack the best seller code.

This is the actual blurb from Mark's sign-up page:
Gain exclusive access to a document we have created called "Codename NYT-Shade." The formula for calculating who ends up on the New York Times best-seller list is even more protected than the formula for Coca-Cola. We recently gained access to some information that will allow you to crack this code in a fiendishly simple way. We obviously can't tell you what this is here, but you will gain exclusive access to this document just for showing up on the webcast. You will not find this information anywhere else, and it is not for sale anywhere at any price.

But the very "bestest" gift Mark has offered isn't even listed on the signup page - I didn't find out about it until I signed up. He's giving away a free copy ofMindControlMarketing.com: How Everyday People are Using Forbidden Mind Control Psychology and Ruthless Military Tactics to Make Millions Online in e-book form.

For those of you that aren't familiar with this book. It's a rare find. I think Amazon has a copy right now for a little over $100. It's out of print and a powerful addition to your network marketing arsenal - if you can get your hands on it. And Mark just made it a million times easier.

Fly, don't run, to the page and get signed up for the training call if there is any possible way for you to make it. I hope to hear you there.

And as for my special offer? How about a cool, crisp $100 bill? When you purchase the Simpleology Bestseller Blueprint from this link, I will personally send you $100 as a thank you (or you can get a free copy of Home Party Solution, your choice).

That's how important I think this is.